Volunteer CommitmentParents are expected to help out with fundraising and administrative functions.
Why do we ask that you volunteer to help raise money?
The cadet program is operating via fundraising efforts, gaming and casino funding and generous donations.
- Bingo funding is our primary annual funding source.
- Casino funding is only available once per 18 month cycle.
- General fundraising efforts are a small portion of the funding.
- Donations are currently not a consistent funding resource.
The corps Budget and Branch Budget is funded by all fundraising resources.
- To stay operational we need to continue raising funds via all avenues
- To continue operating with a well-rounded program that we are used to, we need strong funding resources.
- To help fund upcoming major trips for Captain Jackson cadets and Undaunted Cadets.
- To continue, we need you to volunteer your time.
See attached activities/positions for volunteers to fulfill.
2019-2020 Volunteer Activities/Positions
|List of Bingos 2019/2020||Afternoon/Evening|
|September 8, 2019 @4:15pm||Evening|
|October 13, 2019 @ 10:15am||Afternoon|
|November 17, 2019 @ 10:15am||Afternoon|
|December 8, 2019 @4:15pm||Evening|
|January 5, 2020 @ 10:15am||Afternoon|
|February 9, 2020 @ 4:15pm||Evening|
|March 8, 2020 @ 10:15am||Afternoon|
|April 25, 2020 @ 10:15am||Afternoon|
|May 31, 2020 @ 4:15pm||Evening|
|June 28, 2020 @ 10:15am||Afternoon|
|July 2020 - TBD|
|August 2020 - TBD|
Other volunteer activities/positions include, but are not limited to:
- Phone Tree
- Casino - September 22 and 23, 2019
- Fundraising Committee*
- Event Planner*
- Donation Letters/Receipts*
- Branch Board of Directors*
- Bottle Drives*
- Treasurer's Assistant*
- Navy League Officer*